How to make a group discount
- Group bookings department is open for enquiries or reservations from Monday – Friday 9am- 5pm.
- Call 023 9285 2208 / 2232
Payments for group bookings can be made either by card, cash, cheque or BACS.General group booking conditions
A deposit and balance payment system is put in place whenever a group booking is made. The deposit amount is requested to secure the booking at the time of reservation. This amount is calculated at £1 per head booked. Deposit payment dates will be discussed between customer and Kings Theatre. The balance payment must be made no later than 6 weeks from the performance date. Bookings will not be cancelled until discussed with the group organizer.
- There is no maximum number of people to a group, only the minimum number of 20 people.
- If payment is not received and Kings Theatre receives no communication from the group organizer, the booking will be cancelled. Tickets can be purchased over the counter at the box office, but can only be held for the maximum of 3 working days.
Late Group Bookings
- All group bookings made within six weeks of the performance date must be paid for in full within a working week from the date the booking was made.
- Bookings made within one week of the performance date must be paid for in full within 3 working days of the performance
Hiring out the Theatre
- We have two function rooms available for hire: Stage Bar (next to Stalls auditorium) and the Irving Room
- Ideal for group visits and special celebratory events.
- Dedicated member of staff to look after your party
- We can provide a variety of buffet and drinks receptions.
- The theatre as a whole is also available to hire for productions, ceremonies and corporate events.
The Kings Theatre is proud to offer a number of educational and schools orientated shows as well as the chance to tour the theatre and participate in themed workshops. To find out more information on the school bookings click here